We know that each person has their own path towards achieving health; we simply provide tools that you need when you need them, encouraging your own innate ability to heal, grow and thrive. We offer non-pharmaceutical solutions for treating health issues.
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Sports Injuries
Acupuncture is Gentle, Relaxing and Painless. We specialize in:
- Fertility Acupuncture
- Herbal Medicine
- Pregnancy Acupuncture & Massage
- Acupuncture for Stress & Addiction
- Therapeutic Massage
We recommend completing a whole body purification at least once each year. Come to our informational session, presented by Beth Schiffman and our practitioners, as they team up to show you how to cleanse and purify the body with comfort and ease. We customize the program to YOU & we have FUN!
Take a Toxicity Questionnaire to see if a purification/cleanse will be good for you.
Purification Program Includes:
- Standard Process Purification Product which we customize to YOU
- One Degree of Change Purification Guidebook
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can interact with group members
- Weekly Live Webinars from Standard Process
- Access to 24/7 support and track your progress through the Purification App
- Access to support videos
- A Many Lives Chinese Medicine Shaker Bottle
$285 ($360 value) Returning cleansers enjoy a 5% discount.
Purification Cleanse Information Session
7PM at our office
Want to add Yoga to your 2017 wellness goal?
Many Lives Chinese Medicine is partnering with Yoga Health Center of San Carlos. You can add yoga and start the year of right!
There will be 3 winner levels depending on attendance at yoga and/or work out classes at YHC; Gold 30 consecutive days, Silver 20 days, Bronze 10 days. A display poster board will be placed in our lobby where people can mark off their attendance. Cost is $25 to register, everybody gets a Challenge T-shirt.
We are pleased to announce we are now Contracted Providers with SPN: