Any patient wishing to have insurance cover all or a portion of their treatment should contact their insurance provider to learn the coverage boundaries of their policies.
Are you unsure of your insurance coverage?
Our front office staff are available to check benefits as a courtesy to you.
- Your information will be kept confidential and will only be used for the purposes of insurance verification in order to make your appointment easier and stress-free.
- Verification of your insurance may take several days.
- If we are not able to verify your coverage before your first visit, you are responsible for the full payment at time of service. (Don’t worry). We will issue a refund for your acupuncture charge when we receive payment from your insurance company.
- When we are able to verify coverage and get an estimate of what they will cover, you will be expected to pay a co-pay at the time of service.
- The amount due at time of service may need to be adjusted once we receive payments from your insurance company.
- Please remember, the ultimate financial responsibility for payment lies with the patient.
- If your insurance does not cover acupuncture, we will offer a Superbill with all the correct coding so you can bill your insurance directly.
Please call us for help with insurance verification 650-366-4299 or email us using the form below: