Welcome to Many Lives Chinese Medicine!
Integrative Health Care Services for Internal Medicine and Reproductive Health
At Many Lives Chinese Medicine, we are passionate about helping our patients achieve optimal wellness.
We believe that keeping the mind and body balanced not only contributes to health and well-being in the present, it also helps preserve your health and longevity for many years to come.
Our practitioners work as a team to ensure your care is tailored to your needs.
Our single goal is to get you healthy and out of the office so you can enjoy your life!
Conditions we commonly treat:
- Sciatica – weakness, numbness, or tingling in the leg
- Neurological Disorders – Post-stroke recovery, Bell’s Palsy & Trigeminal Neuralgia, movement disorders
- Upper Respiratory Disorders – Asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, sore throat, laryngitis, colds, and flu.
- Digestive Disorders – Irritable bowel, colitis, constipation, diarrhea, gastritis, heartburn, food allergies, ulcers
- Immune Function – Recurrent infections, supportive treatment for cancer and AIDS patients.
- Addictions – Addictions to nicotine, alcohol, and drugs.
- Eye and Ear Disorders – Tinnitus, Meniere’s disease.
- Depression, Anxiety & Insomnia
- Pregnancy and postpartum care
He who has health has hope. And he who has hope has everything.
We are here for you six days a week
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 7 pm
Saturdays, 8 am – 3 pm
Many Lives Chinese Medicine has been serving Redwood City and the surrounding Bay Area for over 20 years, and we love what we do!
We are honored to be a part of your journey in good health and happiness!
Make an appointment for a wellness assessment.