Massage therapy can benefit many health conditions. At Many Lives Chines Medicine, massage therapy is an intricate part of the overall health maintenance plan. Benefits include:
- Increases lymph drainage and blood circulation
- Improves posture and body alignment through proper muscle balance
- Increases awareness of habitual holding patterns that create muscular imbalances
- Inhibits and breaks up scar tissue
- Lowers blood pressure
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Produces deep relaxation, allowing the body to rejuvenate
We are trained in many different massage modalities:
Releases chronic muscle pain and can aid soft tissue recovery from injury caused by trauma or overuse.
Applies long superficial strokes combined with deep kneading to relieve stress, relax muscles, and remove metabolic waste products.
Is given throughout pregnancy to alleviate the discomforts of pregnancy:
- Back pain
- Acid reflux
During the latter stages of pregnancy, the client is massaged while lying on her side. Our therapists have specific prenatal training.
Please schedule an appointment for a therapeutic massage.
We look forward to working with you!
I have had massage all over the world and then some. Donna is very experienced and highly intuitive. When she works with me I feel totally relaxed. I highly recommend her!”
What I was looking for
I had a 90-minute massage. Everything was as expected, it will be my new spot. I like things simple and super.”
I was very pleased with my first visit and look forward to addressing some of my health issues and getting on track. Thanks!”