COVID-19 Procedures for Patient Visits
Continued good health is the goal! We are so excited to invite you back to our clean office!
We have always had strict infection control and protocols as a fundamental service of the practice. With the presence of COVID-19, we have added more precautions to ensure that our office will be a safe place to receive your acupuncture and massage care. So below is a summary of how we interact in the office.
- Anyone who enters the office MUST wear a mask. Once in the treatment room there will be options for a mask depending on the chosen treatment.
- Patients are requested to wear loose fitting clothing and are encouraged to leave all belongings in the car.
- Patients are welcome to wait in the waiting room or wait in their car (we can text you when you are ready to be seen).
- Patients should wear masks upon entering the practice and maintain them until they are seated in the treatment rooms.
- We will have hand sanitizer and encourage you to use it upon entry to the office, our restrooms and treatment rooms.
- We ask that you do not bring any additional companions to your appointment. Please arrange for any child or elderly care prior to arriving. Only patients needing to be seen that day should visit the office.
- Prior to being seen, our patients will be asked to complete a symptoms survey as well as have their temperature taken using a touch-less thermometer.
Packages are a great way to get continued treatment and save money at the same time. If you have an HSA card you can also purchase packages with that account.
Acupuncture 5 Pack 500.00
Acupuncture 10 Pack 990.00
Packages can not be shared and are refundable on request. When a refund it issued it is not longer a package and the refund will be consistent with the full price of the acupuncture visit multiplied by the number of visits left on the package.
Gift Certificates Available
Thank you for honoring our time! We work to be flexible with scheduling and we also acknowledge that some notice must be given in order to free up the time for another so they can be treated.
In order to reschedule, please be sure to call the clinic 24-hours before your scheduled appointment so that we can make your time available to another client.
Please note: Our on line booking system does not allow changes 24 hours up to the appointment. If you decide to send an email to cancel, it must be within 24 hours.
There will be NO Appointment Cancellations acknowledged on SUNDAY.
We really like to know how we are performing. If you have any feedback about the clinic or any aspect of our office, please email us. It is confidential.