New Patient On Boarding at Many Lives Chinese Medicine!
We strongly believe in giving patients tools to heal. The first tool starts with the commitment to the process.
Please note: All new patient initial visits will be virtual appointments due to the Covid pandemic and the need for further safety measures.
New Patient Process:
- Book a New Patient appointment online, or call the office 650-366-4299!
- You will be contacted by email to set up a brief call with our coordinator.
- During the call you will be introduced to the practice, your details will be confirmed, and you will be scheduled with a practitioner for your initial telemedicine visit.
- Your 60 minute telemedicine call will be exactly like meeting the practitioner in the treatment room. The follow up Acupuncture appointment(s) will be set up at the end of the call.
We will look forward to seeing you in the office for an acupuncture treatment and herbal considerations.
COVID-19 Procedures for Patient Visits
Continued good health is the goal! We are so excited to invite you back to our clean office!
We have always had strict infection control and protocols as a fundamental service of the practice. With the presence of COVID-19, we have added more precautions to ensure that our office will be a safe place to receive your acupuncture and massage care. So below is a summary of how we interact in the office.
- Anyone who enters the office MUST wear a mask. Once in the treatment room there will be options for a mask depending on the chosen treatment.
- Patients are requested to wear loose fitting clothing and are encouraged to leave all belongings in the car.
- Patients are welcome to wait in the waiting room or wait in their car (we can text you when you are ready to be seen).
- Patients should wear masks upon entering the practice and maintain them until they are seated in the treatment rooms.
- We will have hand sanitizer and encourage you to use it upon entry to the office, our restrooms and treatment rooms.
- We ask that you do not bring any additional companions to your appointment. Please arrange for any child or elderly care prior to arriving. Only patients needing to be seen that day should visit the office.
- Prior to being seen, our patients will be asked to complete a symptoms survey as well as have their temperature taken using a touch-less thermometer.
Packages are a great way to get continued treatment and save money at the same time. If you have an HSA card you can also purchase packages with that account.
Acupuncture 5 Pack $545.00/$109 per treatment
Acupuncture 10 Pack $970.00/$97 per treatment
Packages can not be shared and are refundable on request. When a refund it issued it is not longer a package and the refund will be consistent with the full price of the acupuncture visit multiplied by the number of visits left on the package.