Suggested Reading Lists
- Against All Grain by Danielle Walker
- Healing with Whole Foods, Paul Pitchford, North Atlantic Press, 2006
- My Year of Meats, Ruth L. Ozeki, Penguin, 1999
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma, Michael Pollan, The Penguin Press, 2006
- The Tao of Healthy Eating, Bob Flaws, Blue Poppy Press, 1998
- Ultrametabolism, Mark Hyman, MD, 2006
- The Ultrasimple Diet, Mark Hyman, MD, 2007
- The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine, Ted Kaptchuk, OMD, McGraw-Hill, 2000
- Woman: An Intimate Geography, Natalie Angier, Anchor Books, 2000
- When Things Fall Apart, Heart Advice for Difficult Times, Pema Chodren, 2000
- Real Food All Year, Nishanga Bliss
- Conquering Infertility – Dr. Alice Domar’s Mind/Body Guide to Enhancing Fertility & Coping with Infertility, Alice Domar & Alice Lesch Kelly, Penguin, 2004
- Inconceivable, Julia Indichova, Broadway Books, 2001
- The Infertility Cure, Randine Lewis, Ph.D., Little, Brown & Co, 2005
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health, Toni Weschler, Collins, 2001
- Endometriosis, Mary Lou Ballweg
- The Fertile Kitchen Cookbook, Optimizing Fertility, Cindy Bailey and Pierre Giauque, 2009
Fertility Specialists: https://www.fertilityiq.com/
Baby Sips – Home Lactation Consulting Resources
Baby Sips is an international board-certified provider of in-home lactation consulting, support, and education for families throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (A.B.O.R.M.)
A national licensing board for acupuncturist who specialize in reproductive medicine. These acupuncturists optimize fertility with Chinese medicine. Special training and emphasis on Western fertility protocols such as IUI, IVF, immunology, miscarriage prevention etc.
The National Infertility Association
The National Infertility Association is an excellent resource for infertility information, referrals, research and support.
American Society For Reproductive Medicine
ASRM is a multidisciplinary organization dedicated to the advancement of the art, science, and practice of reproductive medicine.
Fertility, Pregnancy and Post-Partum Support – Blossom Birth
A birth and parenting resource providing practitioner referrals, educational lectures as well social meetings for expectant and new parents. Excellent resources for both fertility, pregnancy and post-partum. Located in Palo Alto, CA.