Sai Jurawanichkul is a licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac) in California and New York, and is currently practicing at the preeminent clinic Many Lives Chinese Medicine in Redwood City, CA.
She believes in living, teaching, and practicing wholistic medicine, which fosters a cooperative relationship among all facets of health such as physiology, emotion, spirit, nutrition, and lifestyle.
Through a personal philosophy of iidokodori, or “collecting good things,” she helps her patients live a fulfilling life by overcoming obstacles (whether that be pain, physical or emotional disorders) by introducing effective, individualized treatment plans.
- Licensed Acupuncturist: California and New York State
- Masters of Science: Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, Valedictorian
- Certified in Clean Needle Technique: CCAOM
- Women’s Health
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Support
- Pain Management
- Depression, anxiety, and stress
Experience & Training
- Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching, Cupping and Moxibustion Therapy
- Internship: Veterans Affairs Hospital, Neurology and Pain Management
- Internship: Pacific College Integrative Health Center
- Member of the Acupuncture Society of New York (ASNY)
Find out what patients are saying.
Verified patient reviews from Genbook:
Wonderful Experience! Highly Recommended.
I’ve greatly enjoyed my first experience with acupuncture at Many Lives. Sai was very helpful, respectful, and compassionate. I would recommend Many Lives to anyone looking to experience the benefits of acupuncture and Chinese medicine.”